Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo guys, I'm back with a new project. I recently read the articles Candyman wrote about his custom guns, which are awesome indeed. That inspired me a bit, and thought that I'd have a go and see what can I do. The base is going to be VSR cylinder, Trigger box and an AEG inner barrel, otherwise the gun will be made out of raw metal.
For now I'm making progress, ER-hop, new magazine desing that allows usage of authentic mag location are done. Next up is the frame!

Chaps, may I present to you;
The Remington MSR

Heres a little 2d teaser for 'Ya (;

Posting some photos and sequences of the build. Soon to come: 3d render showing the basic construction and the mechanics I'm planning on. Wish me good luck with this one, and ofcourse, feedback is always welcome!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Goldentrigun, +1 for the tip! I just switched all my drawings to Inventor and working out a total schematic of this gun. Potentially looking to pend a patent on the upcoming concept and maybe sent it forward for a larger company for mass production... but that's just a wet dream of mine at the moment. Not long, until the concept will be done tho, ETA 1 Month!

·
Registered
890 Posts
nakkis said:
Goldentrigun, +1 for the tip! I just switched all my drawings to Inventor and working out a total schematic of this gun. Potentially looking to pend a patent on the upcoming concept and maybe sent it forward for a larger company for mass production... but that's just a wet dream of mine at the moment. Not long, until the concept will be done tho, ETA 1 Month!
Np. I always loved how well Autodesk products played with each other.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That can be arranged (; After I finish this, I'll start a Tanaka/KJ M700 compatible chassis kit. I yet can't promise anything on that side, but that I have promised, that there will be a VSR compatible chassis kit soon (;

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.