I don't know if i am alone on this, but i think it would be a good idea to have a general "Reviews" section so that we can encourage people to write reviews as well as cut down on some of the unnecessary questions.
I agree with Josh, a guideline would be very nice to have. That would limit the reviews from being like the ones over at shortyusa
Off the top of my head...
1. Brief description of the feel of the rifle (weight)
2. External accessories or looks, quality, etc.
3. Internal discussion (quality of the parts)
5. Performance and recommended bb weight
6. Any other helpful tips on mods, or other things that can be useful to know about the rifle, pistol, etc.
8. Conclusion, whether the gun, or bbs, or whatever is being review, would be a good buy.
I would also like to see something about actual game play with the rifles before they are reviewed. It always p****s me off to watch a youtube review or something where some kid is (sometimes) quite literally picking the box up of his door step and spends the first 10min of the review talking about the quality of the box it came in and how pretty it may/may not look. So maybe some way of proving (pics etc.) that you have actually owned the rifle for a while and/or have played with it at least once or twice.
also, perhaps a form of mod approval for format etc. before being posted? since something like this would be used/viewed and referred to by everyone quite frequently. and we dont want to have it look bad on us as a community or have blatently false/contradictory information between reviews.