Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This board is for a thorough review about a rifle or part you own or have tested.

-These rifles include Bolt Action or Semi-Automatic Airsoft Rifles, Clone or Real, Gas, AEG, and Spring. No Pistols, Sub Machine Guns, or Assault Rifles.

-If someone has already made a thread about a rifle you want to review, please do not make a new thread, add to the already existing one. Once a certain rifle has a lot of posts about it, I will sticky it.

-Please include pictures of the rifle you are talking about, detailed images help show certain parts you are explaining.

-For reviewing Rifle parts, please do testing and explain whats beneficial about the part you are talking about. Do not post jargon about how cool it is, it will be deleted. Help me, Help you.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Sweet, hopefully this will really give us and everyone some good information. This way we can just direct new kids to some of these links if they need some help picking a rifle.
This is what I hope for. To get rid of the "Which rifle is better" threads. Its all about getting people the right information, so the wrong doesn't get spread around instead.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Quick question, since this is not for pistols, sub machine guns, etc. could reviews on pistols and stuff go in the sidearm section?

I have a review set up on my pistol and was wondering if I should put it in the sidearm section. I know not to put it here though.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Quick question:

How about mini reviews? I've made a quick review of my new gun in the Advice: SL8 thread, but again, its quick and simple as I haven't had time to take pictures.

Should I keep it in thread or put a thread here?

:)

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
chiba said:
Quick question:

How about mini reviews? I've made a quick review of my new gun in the Advice: SL8 thread, but again, its quick and simple as I haven't had time to take pictures.

Should I keep it in thread or put a thread here?

:)
Just go ahead and wait 'til you have the review in its entirety, it'll be far more helpful for anyone looking then.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Just a friendly reminder that this section is for rifle/part reviews.

So that means no questions about parts or anything like that. Keep those to the designated rifle sections/general section.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.