Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to hear you guys opinion on RHF because I've seen them on the field and all I have to say is WOW. When I first saw one I was speechless. The performance blew me away. The range on that thing...just put it this way, 80 yards is kiddy stuff for these rifles, 90 don't even break a sweat, 100 yards easy, 110 start to get a couple of fliers and 120-125, ON TARGET, is about their max, but still this is phenomenal considering it takes a normal rifle months or even years of upgrades to even get close to triple digits of yardage.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
The tuning and the tweaking are what make this sport fun. Atleast in my eyes. So why have someone else do it for you?

The M700 that I bought from Mateba, which I sadly sold :'( was shooting just like the RHF rifles where honestly. I took that thing out on the field and there was nobody that wanted to play. Which is why I ended up selling the rifle. People didn't want to play when I was going to be there with that rifle. Really rather sad, but when you play with 20 guys everytime... they get pissed when they can't find you and can't move

But yes any rifle can perfom that well. You just need to know what you are donig to be able to pull it off. I tweak my rifles and then sell them to be able to fund another project. There is nothing more fun in my eyes than doing that.

Heck I am sure that the most of us on this forum could take a stock rifle and still be just as deadly on the field as someone that goes out and has someone do all the upgrades for them. As long as you know your rifle and are comfortable with it, everything else will fall into place.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Absolutely true, and I guess when you really look down to it, it is really just like ares rifles $200 of fuction(or in RHF's case more like $5-600) and $1,500 of pretty and I'm pretty sure that most of us don't have that big a budget for pretty. You could almost equate them to a Porsche, A little better than average performance but overpaid for overall. However you still have to admit it would be one badass machine to own.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
If you could get just the stock off the rifles that would be great. That is where most of the cost comes from I would assume.

But yeah all you need to do is tweak and keeping pushing your rifle and you can get just about any rifle to get the same result.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.