Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think he has some sort of ghillie on his back. If so, I would recommend a ghillie hood, to break the outline of your head and some on your arms aswell.

A ghillie wrap for your rifle would be nice aswell, instead of using a roll of burlap.
This breaks up the outline of your gun, instead of making it a bigger object which is easier to see.

Also wear some gloves and goggles, and if you can, pull that balaclava over your nose.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Depends in they fit well, and are not to thick. I would go for some thin gloves that fit tight, but not too tight that you can't move your fingers

A link would help to see if the flight gloves are any good

·
Registered
205 Posts
The only (small) thing I see wrong with your kit is the shamagh. Tie it properly and tuck the long bit into your collar. I'm not giving you fashion advice or anything, it just causes less issues if everything is tidied away properly... Nothing worse than missing the perfect shot because you got your shemagh wrapped up in your bolt.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Rip the burlap on the rifle up. This will break up the outline and really help with concealment.

I would also ditch the kneepads. Never found a use for them while sniping. The only thing they do is slow you down.

Other than that, a ghillie hood, like it has been said already. Doesn't have to be anything super fancy, just something to help break up your outline. I would also look into some suspenders for the battle belt. Don't want that falling down mid game. ;)

Can we see some pics of your belt alone?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.