Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Where you based as I am after a gspec vsr clone as I would like the outer barrel, but would buy the whole thing off you, all the stock items etc, I am in the USA
I am in Los Angeles--feel free to send me a private message we can work something out..

I'm open to selling almost all of the parts minus the springer trigger. I think I will hang on to that..

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, So i took my JG Bar 10 out for a spin today at my local field for the first time after all of my upgrades (signature).

Had a few issues but the most outstanding was how rough the bolt pull was. Often found myself using near full strength just to pull it back. Hit or miss really, some pulls were "smoother" then others, but still, shouldn't be that tough. Pushing it back into place is smooth, just the pull is extremely hard.

Some things I have tried since installation:

-silicon oiled spring, spring guide, piston, etc.
-took approx 1000 shots (in an effort to break in m150 spring)

It almost feels like its grinding on something, one of the guys at the field said I might want to grind down O-ring on piston or spring guide?

I need to buy a new cylinder, but could that be the issue? It is brand new after all.

I guess what I am asking is...help with a rough bolt pull that feels like it is grinding along the way.

Thanks all :mad:
You want to talk about a hard pull. I have a m220 in my ssg10 (I don't play airsoft, it's for target shooting). And it is ridiculously tough to pull the bolt back. Probably going to downgrade to a 170 or so

21 - 23 of 23 Posts