Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks ,picked up a RunCam 2 AS, came with practically nothing, no SD card(FAT32??) , can't figure out how to dnld firmware that SD will recognize, no instructions that I can magnify that I can actually read online, and a 4 wire plug that I guess is for a backup battery??
FYI reached out to RunCam no response. Any and all help welcome, Cheers

·
proverbial discord mod wannabe
1,036 Posts
As far as I know, Fat32 is just a file type. You can use a standard sd card.
There are tutorials on how to use fat32 on the Internet.
Fat32 is for sd cards with 32 gb or lower, whereas sd cars with 64 gb are set to exFat by default.
It seems like you can't use Fat32 on an sd card larger than 32 gb, but there are plenty of tutorials on how to get around that.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
648 Posts
In this video I used a standard runcam2, but if you skip through I show how to manually update (not using the app). I apologize if your model updates different, but it took me a little to figure out which folders to use and what order to turn camera on etc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As far as I know, Fat32 is just a file type. You can use a standard sd card.
There are tutorials on how to use fat32 on the Internet.
Fat32 is for sd cards with 32 gb or lower, whereas sd cars with 64 gb are set to exFat by default.
It seems like you can't use Fat32 on an sd card larger than 32 gb, but there are plenty of tutorials on how to get around that.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
Thanks man, found more info, that you have go into a utility and erase the sd, and replace with FAT to use in the camera. I am not tech savvy in this stuff, very frustrating to have to go thru all this just to get the darn thing to work. Just send a FAT32 SD with the camera! Again thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts