Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.Name:Dorame

2.Callsign:sani

3.Experience:
(5) years of airsoft in general.
(3) years as an airsoft sniper.

4.Arsenal:
-TM Vsr-10 G-spec
.lay-laxed internals (excluding the PDI inner barrel)

-Echo 1 Mp5 vector arms
.no upgrades

-Finishing up my custom airsoft-flamethrower (not real flames) and a Nerf-vortex mortar

5.Camo- Wuestentarn, Every one has there own taste and style of what they wear and ghillie suit's are not my thing even though most of the fields i play on are not urban. Sorry

6.Hobbies/Other- I'am a Lead vocalist/synth/rhythm guitarist
The genres i play are Indie-Rock,Punk,Dub,Ska-Punk

8.Area-Southern California around SanDiego

9.Team-luftlandepionier

(Sorry for my misleading thread when i first joined this forum, thank you)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Good to meet you. We have yet another airsoft sniper in our ranks.

Wuestentarn, is this a brownish camo pattern. I do believe I've seen it before. I can't easily make out the color or the image, the pics is to small. You should open up a photobucket account.

And what is your bands name. I too share the same hobby as you. My band is Cut the Foreplay. Look them up.

:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats awesome bro.
I checked out some of your groups work and its pretty solid an its different from what i play but i'am a fan thanks for showing.
We're called Ap

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sani I will be seeing you on the field soon and hopfully be joining the team! Pioneer hasn't been responding to his pm's on the forums though sadly, I'm trying to find a game.

Do you guys need a DMR on the team? I sold my APS2 to get a new platfrom.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
scar527 said:
Sani I will be seeing you on the field soon and hopfully be joining the team! Pioneer hasn't been responding to his pm's on the forums though sadly, I'm trying to find a game.

Do you guys need a DMR on the team? I sold my APS2 to get a new platfrom.
At the moment i don't know bro and the forum get's irritating from time too time. He mention you at the past night OP hosted by AEX that you talked to him about joining the team or something? I dont have any news about any of the games, ill hit him up for you and see whats going on bro.

I think its kinda funny how we found each other on the forum haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
Haha yeah no kidding. I'm about to pick up an upgraded BAR-10 so we will be doing some sniper team stuff soon. I'm still not sure though, I want to get a KWA SR-12 as a Sniper/DM/General purpose gun, but i love bolty's. I just need to get out to the field!

Let me know on this forum about the games, or if you want I will PM you my # or E-mail or something so we can co-ordinate.

Scar

·
Registered
72 Posts
Its looking like the upgraded bar-10 will be the first thing I get, as I can buy some gear as I will have money left over instead of blowing it all on on thing haha.

Would you be interested in doing some "sniper vs sniper" style games?

Spenser

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.