Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do to new liability rules at my field fourteen and under must wear full face masks. Does anyone own the Save phace face mask and know if they will work with a sniper? Their suppose to be low profile but I dont want to waste 70$ if they wont work.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't have any experience with those, but I've tried full face masks before, and I hate it XD Gets in the way when you're looking through your scope... Why do you have to use a full face mask anyway? If you get hit in the teeth, they will break independtly og how old you are...

Edit*
Another option might be neoprene masks, a scarf or a balaclava perhaps?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im fourteen and the insurance company got mad at our field for not being strict enough. And half masks, balaclava, shamag don't count as a full face mask. I hate them too but luckly I go enough that im a usual so they might let me be an exception.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
They probably wont make an exception, due to the insurance. All it is going to take is one person under age to get hurt and your field will be shut down.

Go find a nice mask and possbibly get higher rings for your optics.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Take a normal ole' paint ball mask, and cut the right cheek piece to fit you rifle stock so you can use your optics. It still protects your teeth, and allows you to use your optics. But don't cut the whole thing off, just enough to make it usable.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have that same problem at my field :(. I just use a pair of googles and an ironface, which is is very low profile. Go to Evike, they have a bunch of different ones, depending on the look you want as well as the color. Running those two things give you full face protection, well at least at my field that counts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.