Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, my rifle is shooting to the right of my crosshairs. Idk if it’s the hopup, or a breeze, or the scope. I’m gonna go to my friends house this weekend and he’s gonna zero my scope better, so maybe that will fix the issue. Also where is a good place to test my gun where there’s not any wind? So far I’ve managed to consistently hit a 6 inch pole at around 250 feet, so I’ll need a long area.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I had this exact issue when I used a VSR, it would always shoot very far left of the crosshairs.
The shots were vaery straight and I was shooting very level, but I just couldn't adjust my scope far enough.
Eventually I got my hands on another scope that had more horizontal adjustment and that fixed it, but it was definitely weird.

I imagine that there was an issue of the stock being bent and pushing the outer barrel to the side, the receiver being pushed to the side, the scope rail screw holes being drilled and tappen in a cockeyed manner, or the scope rail was slung to one side somehow.
Not sure, but I wouldn't yhink much of it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had this exact issue when I used a VSR, it would always shoot very far left of the crosshairs.
The shots were vaery straight and I was shooting very level, but I just couldn't adjust my scope far enough.
Eventually I got my hands on another scope that had more horizontal adjustment and that fixed it, but it was definitely weird.

I imagine that there was an issue of the stock being bent and pushing the outer barrel to the side, the receiver being pushed to the side, the scope rail screw holes being drilled and tappen in a cockeyed manner, or the scope rail was slung to one side somehow.
Not sure, but I wouldn't yhink much of it.
I’m gonna try to find somewhere else without wind and test it there to see if that was the problem. I also didn’t zero my scope completely cause I suck at it. My friend is gonna do it for me so that will help as well.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Leveling a scope takes more time in my opinion. Make sure it’s level then yea just crank the knobs a crap ton one way, see if it’s better or worse then go from there. You can honestly start with up/down or left/right first it doesn’t matter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts