Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , guys i received my Vsr-10 in the mail yesterday ( after 5 weeks of waiting) and I cannot wait to put all the upgrades into it! But before i do that i want to put a scope on it, i am using high scope mounts but when i look at the gun it looks a bit weird, a bit too high. The scope mounts i have now work well with me but will the high scope mount mess with accuracy? make it easier to spot? I just need some honest opinions on my dilemma.

·
Registered
807 Posts
There are a few threads on this if you search. However, The high scope rings will help a lot if you are using a full face mask. If you aren't and you are usually comfortable using lower rings then use lower rings. Usually I use low to med. rings depending on the type of optic/type of firearm, and I don't use a full face mask when I play so I have low mounts on my SL9, but it is on that top rail, so that throws a twist in there.

·
Registered
807 Posts
wolfgeorge said:
There's nothing to do with the scope size, it's personal or in my M200 case functional preference.

Wolf
Well, if you have a crazy big objective lense it could be an issue, but usually not. (e.g. 8x50 - "50" being the objective lense size) Thus why some companies like Luepold have started making scopes like this: http://www.leupold.com/hunting-and-shoot....eme-v arminter/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.