Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rifle being a >$100 stock VSR clone, I can't really attest to its accuracy at the moment, but I've found it fires consistently slightly to the right of where my crosshairs are lined up on my scope. It is airsoft, and the ranges employed by the gun aren't very large, but should I consider adjusting the windage to compensate for this discrepancy, or is my gun just firing inaccurately?

· Registered
744 Posts
I would look into working on airseal and hop up first. You can do both of those forjust some elbow grease. Then try to zero. Look around the forum a bit and there are plenty of threads that cover any questions you will probably have.

· Registered
55 Posts
Another thing to add about the scope mounts, make sure they're both the same way. They look symmetrical, but they're not. If you have one on so that the release screw is on the opposite side, then the scope won't be quite straight and your shots will be hitting to one side all the time.

· Registered
527 Posts
Wounds worth adjusting. It is a simple affair. If you are mounted on a rail, check that nothing is obstructing the clamp. I noticed on my gun the optics can not take certain positions because the structures of the rail will skew the placement sometimes.

Is there a prevailing wind are your range?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.