Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a Bushnell Banner 3x9 from an old deer rifle, works good and cheap. Red and green illuminated reticle, decent eye relief and light transmission.

·
Registered
951 Posts
anything from 3x magnification and up, preferably variable magnification.
Scope lens sizing preferably 40mm and up.
Avoid the "compact" scopes, as they tend to have crappy eye relief (Distance from eye to scope, where sighting picture is optimal)

I'm running a UTG/Leapers 4-16x44AO SWAT AccuShot Rifle Scope, EZ-TAP, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 30mm Tube. Easy reset windage/elevation turrets, without need of tools.

(Tube diameter only allows for greater windage/elevation. Havent noticed improved sighting picture)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm using a Tasco world class 2 3-9x by 44mm objective lens and its working pretty good.

·
Administrator
6,156 Posts
I have 6 scopes...

1) Leapers 4-12x44 on my airgun
2) BSA 3-9-40
3) M1 3.5-10x50 replica
4) M3 3-9x40 replica
5) Walther 4-12x50
6) POSP 6x24

The best is the Walther and Leapers.

Wolf

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
527 Posts
I like NCStar as a company. It might not hold up to real rifles, but it is inexpensive and they have a nice warranty and good service.

For airsoft, something variable is very nice. I think mine is 2.5-7x40 or something.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
AIM 3-9x40 Dual Illuminated off Evike.com. Back light comes in blue and green colors. I don't think anyone needs more than a 40mm window honestly. The more window you have, the more of a chance at glare.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a leapers illuminated parallax 4-16 x40 I love my scope! I'm never guna use any other brand again!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but I have a 3-9 zoom scope that came with my used SR25 and I have no idea who it's made by. I know the flip-up sight covers say Butler creek and it has an eye relief of 4 inches.

Even though I haven't had experience with other scopes, this one seems to be pretty nice whoever it is made by.

*EDIT* Well, I didn't find the scope, but I did find out that the "butler creek" scope caps probably were put on seperatly, and that this isn't one of their scopes, but I really have no idea...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts