Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Scopes

3K views 17 replies 2 participants last post by  woogie 
OH BOY!!! This might be tough... I'm interested in both of the scopes, but can't choose... Would it be a possibility to put up some pictures of them. Just so I can see what kind of condition there in? Even better if you have pictures of them on a rifle (for size comparison).

Before I get your hopes up though, are you able to ship up to Canada?

Awesome, you weren't kidding about having some nice scopes for my M24. I'm really interested in the BSA scope, would you take PayPal? If so I'll try to order it sometime next payday (November 23rd). Thanks for the pictures by the way, really appreciate it. Oh and is that a confirmation on the 3-9 on the BSA?

Lol, well ya its totally over rated, but Christmas is also coming and I have a large family. So money will disappear faster then I can imagine. Somebody should really figure out that whole money tree concept. I could totally go for five maybe six money trees right now. Then I'll have no problem buying your Kc02, lol. One can only wish though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.