Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys just doing some searching again.

In my other thread here I am planning on trading my M4 for a tuned CA M24. And of course I can't leave well enough alone and am already thinking about how to use the rifle as a scout rifle.

So of course it will under go a woogie treatment. And get tweeked out and shortened.

But the one thing I can't find is a decent optic for the rifle. I would like to get something with may be 4x zoom at the most, but don't want it to be a red dot or an Acog. Would still like it to be an adjustable zoom and look like a scope.

So lets hear what you guys think. Don't want to spend to much, but lets just put the cap at $100 for the scope. If I have to spend a little more that is ok but not to much.

Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey no prob... Giving her a look right now.

It is nice that I actually have a store here that stocks NC Star stuff. We have an outdoor bunker here in Fargo ;) So I can get the stuff right from the supplier.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Woogie, here's pictures of it on my brother's M24. I didn't take pictures of the other side because it's missing the battery cap, sitting somewhere in one of our transport boxes from the game last weekend. However, this is the side that I was afraid would look funny, so here you go:

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
http://www.scvector.biz/english/product.asp?page=1&classid=1220&tj=&isnew=

This may be of good to some people. And I am thinking about jumping on one of these scopes to see how it is. Even if it doesn't work to good, hell it is for an airsoft rifle so who cares

*EDIT*
Ok well I just bought one of these scopes. And when it gets here I can do a review on her so others can decide if they want something like this or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.