Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
The SCS nub gives two points of contact on top of the bucking while the PDI bucking gives two points of contact to the bb directly. Having both will off set the two points, and will do more to mess up your accuracy than improve it. It would be better to keep a regular nub with the PDI bucking than to use the SCS.

·
Registered
909 Posts
From what I've heard, if you want to use the SCS, then get a bucking such as a Systema, flip it inside out and shave the mound off.

The PDI seems simpler though, since you don't have to do that, and I've heard good things about them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok.. Well i was going to combine the two.. The w hold with the scs nub.. I was thinking that might work.. I ordered the nub so i'm going to try it just to see what happens.. Thanks for the input..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, tried tht scs nub with the w hold bucking. Worked ok, but what I came to realize is that the scs nub was too small. Not in length but in diameter. However, this did make me realize the perfect combination with a w hold bucking is the inner part of a bic pen. After hours of trial and error I have came through with epic results. 10 for 10 hitting a backpack size target at 70 yards away. Not bad...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just installed mine in my PDI Hop Chamber. Consistency is great. Installed it inside the chamber with electric tape wrapped toothpick cut to keep the scs in the middle...for lack of a tube from an ink pen

·
Registered
27 Posts
if you do happen to do that besides the ink pen thing, try to make the thickness as thick if not thicker than the sides of the scs. I gauged mine on the thickness of the original pdi chamber nub

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.