·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: SiliconeSword

·
Registered
9 Posts
Those look pretty sick, not sure how practical...
practical? how would they not be practical? It's basically the KRG Bravo - vertical pistol grip, adjustable length of pull and cheek riser, m-lok sections on the front - it's already way better than the stock VSR stock

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I think he means the price and it being wood and all.

If it were plastic I'd already own one, but I kind of have a thing against wood and cool looking stocks that could have been plastic

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think he means the price and it being wood and all.

If it were plastic I'd already own one, but I kind of have a thing against wood and cool looking stocks that could have been plastic
Yes, this. ^

The stocks do look cool, don’t get me wrong. It’s just if you ever wanted to paint (which every reasonable sniper does) you would have to paint over that beautiful wood.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
which every reasonable sniper does
It depends on what you want.
Do you want to look cool?
Or do you want to be camouflaged?
Or both?
Both are completely valid.

·
Registered
226 Posts
If you want to look cool and just have it hanging on your wall, then go for it. Buying that stock just to paint is stupid though...

·
Super Moderator
3,725 Posts
I dont paint any of mine. Actually that is a bit of a lie, I painted one. Though I wrapped it in sniper tape and painted over that. Otherwise I wrap mine in a GunSkin.

I loath painted rifles as most of them are laughably bad, and it wrecks resell value. Especially when you have a expensive rifle, like a PSG1 for example.

Reactions: SiliconeSword

·
Registered
226 Posts
If you are buying a rifle for resale value, and trying to keep it in mint condition, your ideal of a sniper rifle is kinda twisted. 🧐

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you are buying a rifle for resale value, and trying to keep it in mint condition, your ideal of a sniper rifle is kinda twisted. 🧐
Some people like to own several sniper rifles.
I for one can list at least 6 that I would like to own.
Owning them all is expensive, so it is cheaper to buy one, play with it for a bit, sell it and then buy another one.

Reactions: PheonixKingZ

·
Registered
226 Posts
Some people like to own several sniper rifles.
I for one can list at least 6 that I would like to own.
Owning them all is expensive, so it is cheaper to buy one, play with it for a bit, sell it and then buy another one.
I guess that makes sense. 👍

1 - 11 of 11 Posts