Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am purchasing a slightly used Maruzen type 96 in the next couple days and as all snipers do, I am looking to upgrade it. I am on a budget and have around $250 for upgrades. I want high quality parts that are reliable, but I want to be able to upgrade everything at the same time and not leave any weak areas in this rifle. Questions are as follows(I am sure some of them have been answered and I am sorry, but I do not have much time to search around these seemingly endless forums):

Barrel: Prommy 6.03 ($70) or alternative (recommendations?)

Bucking: Prommy soft? Where could I get one of these?

Cylinder upgrades: Any cheap and reliable sets?? If not, individual recommendations please. Possibly guarder, but laylax seems too expensive.

Is there any springs out there that can get a rifle (with upgrades) to around 490 fps. I have seen 130sp, but they only give 420 or so fps and 150sp letting off around 520.

I know to worry about my gun's internals first, but how important is a rifle wrap and what is an excellent but affordable example for woodland/grassy environments?

PDI hop up chamber or what alternative??

At 490 fps will maruzen's trigger box be able to last me awhile? (maybe a year?)

Thanks to all who help out. It is appreciated more than you know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.