Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
as some of you know, I broke the safety lever on my Tanaka M40A1 and the trigger/bolt are not working as they are supposed to.

My idea would be to buy either a Tanaka M700 variant (or M24/M40) or a KJW M700, keep the trigger and bolt and sell the rest as parts.

I will sell the spare parts I don't need at a lower price, just to get some money back. They will be practically NEW and disassembled from me and me only..which now have a good degree of expertise on how to take these rifle platforms down :)

If you are interested, let me know here what parts you need and how much are you going to offer. If you prefer to keep the offer private, no problem, just let me know via PM. I must say that - regardless of this - we will keep this sale 100% restricted to people on this forum and 100% transparent..so everyone will have enough coverage to be granted buyer's safety :)

We can use PayPal or Bank Transfer, but if you want to use third-party companies like Escrow and such (for added security) I have no problem with that.

Since the bolt and trigger parts are exactly the same in all M700 variants, if you want and have specific needs (e.g. an M700 stock) feel free to let me know here.

Parts that I don't need (and will be sold) include:
- Stock (presumably black, will specify what model)
- Upper receiver (or chamber)
- Lower receiver (or magazine well)
- Inner barrel (stock, will specify what model)
- Outer barrel (stock, will specify what model)
- Hop up wheel
- Sling pins
- Part 91 (stock)
- Hop Up chamber
- Hop Up rubber
- Valve rubbers
- Stock magazine (10 rounds I assume, will specify what model)
- Muzzle end (the part that goes inside the end of the outer barrel, at the muzzle)
- Bolt stop
- Parts from the trigger (exception made for the safety lever)
- Parts from a PCS bolt
- Screws, hex screws etc.
- Springs of any kind

·
Registered
909 Posts
Please do! That is still the only proven buy for now since I got no answer from the store to know whether or not the KJW and Tanakas are in stock.
Will do, I'll try to find a very small box and go get it checked out ASAP. I'm having a little trouble getting the trigger off the receiver (the back part with bolt release), so I may have to look that up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
hello sirs;i was wondering if i can join in on the tanaka m700 parts list;forgive me if what i need is very small;but it will make my rifle whole if i acquire these :)

the small rubber piece that goes inside the hopchamber piece and the tightbarrel lock ring :)
let me know sirs payment ready :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@MGunner, $50 plus shipping for the stock? Please let it be know that I am just guessing, other users may chime in and suggest a more appropriate price, eheh

@Mayhem for those pieces I'd say $15 plus shipping?

I am going to contact KJW with their parts prices and drop a good discount under their prices. After all these will be as new as the ones coming from KJW, but with more sniper love on them :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the chamber rubber and will check for the barrel lock. if you want to cover postage I'm happy to send them for free. let me double check i have the metal clip first though.
sorry to jump on the thread
No worries, glad you can help him out!

I just contacted KJWorks for the parts we are looking for, I'll let you know when they reply..in the meantime the italian store that is supposed to have the KJW M700 hasn't replied yet..italians, love 'em or hate 'em (the latter is easier for me, ..living here :)).

At least I can go all Scarface on them with the right accent :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The store has it in stock. I just got their reply. I would think we are going to use UPS for the shipping so if you want you can get a quote by using the approximate size of a box containing the piece or pieces you need. When getting a quote from the form, use the originating city AREZZO and zip 52018 as reference. It will get you an exact quote.

Unfortunately shipping costs are not exactly cheap these days..

·
Registered
279 Posts
hello sirs;nice thread;this will help a lot of guys who are needing critical parts for their kjw or tanaka m700 rifles; up for you sirs;
@ sir bitchtits: pmed you sir;let me know :)
@ sir reezo: will be on standy just in case :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Let me know if this steps on your thread, if so I will take it down. It just looked like it had settled down on its own.

I have a KJW M700 used that I'd part out as long as I can get around $120 in committed buyers after Paypal and shipping fees. It is a complete working rifle but you guys seem pretty cool and I will really never use it.

I just want to make sure I have buyers, because I'd hate to sell $20 of it and then all of a sudden no-one wants the rest and I am stuck with a non-functioning rifle.

Again I will take this down if it violates rules, I don't want to get flagged after just a week of membership! Or if a better more well known member would like it to do the same they're welcome to it. I've got great rep on eBay, local forums and a car forum/ Supraforums if you would like references.

Mosin is also local to me and I've done business with him if you want someone with a lot of posts to vouch for me.
Is it the police or the take down version?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.