Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Actually, I've owned the Ares DSR-1. To put it bluntly, it's a piece of sh**. It's built like a rock and looks great, but it never performed very well. It's more of a show rifle and I couldn't even figure out how to take it apart. Maybe they will make it better, or make it spring (somehow?). It's a bullpup, so kinda hard to do spring.

The rifles that they showed in this video looked pretty awesome though! I've heard they are VSR-10 compatible, but I guess we'll see if that's true or not. I bet these will have a heavy price tag for sure though.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
This one actually has a picture of the final product though!

So that is a good thing anyway, as it at least shows that they are some what serious about making it for the regular market.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice reference woogie. Also the pdr seems ugly cool. Pretty unique may want one and yes it is vsr10 compatible just think how cool that would be. AMAZING Body and AMAZING performance.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump this up and Look at this video. THe 417c is a eyegasm. Also hint hint watch all the video especially the end. Heres a hint Screw BE.

·
Administrator
6,201 Posts
Ares guns are POS! In the first skirmish with the DSR1 started to fall pieces!!
After 2 months of mailing with the company I still have no reply except the one mail I received stated that I could buy the parts from Ares directly!
I won't buy another Ares that's for sure... Though the M40A3 looks amazing!!

Wolf

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.