Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I'm using a AGM L96 AWP Spring Airsoft Sniper as a primary and it isn't a good CQB gun because its FPS is 450 at 200-250ft and my friends complain about how bad it hurts and 2 of them are using AEGs. I got 2 pistols 1 gas 1 spring right now I have no gas and the spring is to slow. so I am wondering if its a good idea to get a AEG or not. I would get gas but I dont wanna spend a lot of money on gas when shipping wont be free so I would rather get gas when there is more items to get so shipping wont be as much.

·
Registered
527 Posts
There is a custom here of making a self-introduction in the appropriate thread ( http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 ).

AEGs are the king. But, consider a spring shot-gun for a less-expensive option. They shoot less than 360 FPS and are easily available in trishot or single-shot versions for 30-70 USD.

If you need gas, you might be able to use a camping propane tank with an adaptor on it. Then you can buy the tanks locally for a few dollars each.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I am more like the Stasi myself.

Will that gun shoot balls: Yes.

Will it not sound like a sick cat and be a good spot-line: I can not say.

In what sort of venue are you playing? Just in the backyard or more for the mil-sim or arena crowd?

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
:bird:HELLO PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM THIS IS MY INTRO :cheers:
Nice warm intro I must say! And yes, we are the gramma police, of this forum. You've heard about the "Good cop/ Bad cop" saying right? Well I'm the Bad cop! Show some respect please.

Our forums are a nice, imformative and respectful site. We ask in the rules that everone just introduce themselves. Its a "get to know your fellow members" kinda thing. We're all friends here..

·
Registered
228 Posts
I would get a KWA MP9 for a CQB weapon, if I had the money! A Gas/Co2 pistol or a smaller subgun would work just as well, if you wanted to shoot within your MED. Also, you said "I got 2 pistols 1 gas 1 spring right now I have no gas and the spring is to slow." Maybe buy some gas? It's not that expensive, and you could get some BB's shipped with your order.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sniping is nothing like the video games (like Chacha said) Its not even close to being similar... with a shotgun you will be way outgunned. They also not helpful for camo purposes. Me I pack a Sig 552 and that has done nothing but helped when I am moving with a group of people looking for a hide and I get pinned down with them I am pretty much one of them with a smaller gun. A mp5k would work too but I chose the SIG over it because a little weight won't slow me down and I get a little trigger heavy every now and then so I like having more BBs at my disposal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.