Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
841 - 847 of 847 Posts

·
Registered
VW Sharan
49 Posts
My newest asset : SVD Dragunov by KOER. It came with M200 spring and until I get the Airsoft Pro upgrade kit ( steel piston catch ; CNC piston with steel catch ring and stainless steel cylinder head and nozzle ) down graded it to 2 Joules with M145 spring . Second thing I've corrected was the bloody uncomfortable tiny cocking lever . Made it from aluminum in two pieces on my milling machine and covered it with a well gripping EVA foam. Now it is 75 mm long and 30 mm in diameter . Now loading is just a love song ;-) Added some EVA foam extra pads on the stock , as it kame with a ugly metal plate . Also avoid the creepy SVD scope RIS rails and add just a simple Weaver 11 slot reel from ICS . Another reel on 8 slots from Leapers find its place on the lower front end of the handguard . Tomorrow I will fight with the most common problem of these systems : the double feed . Overall rating at the first sight 6 out of 10 :

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Shotgun

Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun accessory Auto part

Tripod Wood Camera accessory Cameras & optics Machine gun

·
Registered
VW Sharan
49 Posts
Not going to lie thought it would look worse than it does with the foam.
With or without EVA foam, this extension looks ridiculous due to its huge size and simple cylindrical shape that does not harmonize with the overall elegant design of the replica. Dragunov is thin, long and with flowing shapes, but trust me: it may be ugly, but it's damn comfortable ;-)

841 - 847 of 847 Posts