Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Neil, I have played airsoft for about six years. Recently I decided to purchase a echo 1 ASR because I had one available to me for a good price. I have owned my fair share of AEGs anywhere from classic army to echo 1, but never a single shot spring rifle. My search for how to upkeep and upgrade a spring rifle properly has led me here. I am not an airsoft sniper, nor can I see myself ever being. I do like to have a little extra reach sometimes though. I would really like to make a long range AEG or DMR at some point, as it would fit my niche a little better. So now I find myself in the midst of you all hoping to soak up enough knowledge on the subjects to make educated decisions. Awesome little forum you all have going here.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Great intro post, glad to have you with us. Hope you find everything you need here, and please ask if your questions have not been answered yet. We would be happy to help.

Plus one for a great start ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.