Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to modify or buy a suppressor to fit my WG m1911 co2 non-blowback pistol?

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
You could probably rig something out of a PVC pipe. and super glue that to the orange tip to make it removable. But damn that's a nice pistol. The only thing that killed it for me was the trigger, but I love the gun.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Isaac, I use spray foam for the "internals", but it can be a picky SOB sometimes. Is it possible to take out the outer barrel and weld an extension on? If you did that then you could JB weld the PVC on to that.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I was thinking about doing something like this but I'm not sure if it'll work, I think I'l try to weld the pipe to the homemade silencer then I'l try to grind ridges around the little pipe and rap rubber bands around it to make it fit snug into the tip of the gun.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally finished!!!!! (needs rubber bands) .......but I can fire it because I need a new mag :(

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would love to know how it sounds with it off and then on. Maybe video if you can.

Reactions: king..kranium

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I'l do one as soon as I get a new mag :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.