Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
This airsoft hobby and it's players are well, example, It's like being the owner of a Pitt-bull. There are always going to be opinions and judgement on both sides of the fence, We called it growing pains. Every one knows how to grow and train a dog the correct way. I speak from experience,( airsoft in this case) you know the nature of the dog, you know the thing has a set of jaws and they like to use them, The temperment, etc. But, there are the few that think pitt-bulls are mean and scary,and attack with out reason. For airsoft players our guns "look like" real guns(some people are scared of guns,don't like guns so, they fear them and not investigate and people don't want to know why so, they are a gun and they are dangerous, etc. One more thing. I don't know how many of us have thought about it this way, is educate and inform when possible, as "owners" we are responsible for out side opinions by our own actions, So which way do we raise the dog, is up to us. I'm sorry, I went on a slight rant..But this brought back some experiences with paint ball... :cheers:
jamis17

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.