Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I opened a thread like 3 months ago about silencing even more mancraft sdik hpa system . I posted in HPA bolt subsection of forum but nobody gets any reply. Hope posting here gets a bit more visibility.

Hi guys, I recently get in HPA world and i'm building a vsr clone HPA system. I've purchased mancraft SDIK and before installed definitively i've done some tests and realized that makes more noise than expected. I already put an AEG piston Oring between cilynder head and piston head but either makes a lot of mechanical noise so I'm thinking about cutting the spring or install a less powerful one.

Does anybody tried it? will affect performance or shooting timing (lag) or something?

·
Registered
942 Posts
The mancraft's noise level is actually more from the massive amount of over voluming it provides rather than the mechanical noise. At most, the mechanical noise should just be a clicking sound of the unit closing. It might sound loud, but that's mostly because it's right next to your face. The click sound does not carry very far. Before you start chopping springs, try getting yourself a cream filled banana and a volume reducer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.