Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

I put this in the lounge because I wasn't sure quite where it went.

I found a site called Sporting Services in the UK and they are the distributors of real-steel Accuracy International rifles.

Not only is it the place of dreams in terms of being the closest us Brits can come to owning a real-steel large-bore rifle, but I thought it also might be useful or interesting to guys who want to keep their airsoft rifles realistic or bang up to date. On that site they are selling all the new style stock parts for the real-steel AICS, so the pictures could be useful reference to anyone updating their airsoft L96.

Now I just wish I were allowed to go shopping there! I want an AW!

BTW mods, this isn't a sales pitch, I have nothing to do with Sporting Services I just thought the site was of interest :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Great shop with great service if you were considering buying, a couple of friends of mine have brought from this shop including I, good find for those who want to keep up to date and for others who wish to own a large-bore rifle.

Zero

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also noticed they sell real-steel Accuracy International bipods. They are pretty pricey, but I have no doubts about the quality. Does anyone know if the spigot on airsoft L96s are real-steel compatible?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.