Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys! Well, it looks like you need some quick motivation to buy, and I need a quick motivation to sell!

I am running a quick liquidation sale on some of my collection I don't really use any more. (Or ever)
Items are priced to move!
No trades except for Gas grenade shells and claymores!

The Glory shot -

OBSERVE!

Now we start!

First off: I have an AK-74 From Dboys. FANTASTIC gun, its new in box, never fielded, shoots like a laser at 400fps.
This gun is in excellent shape, and comes new in box with one highcap, two batteries, unjamming rod ect, and the gun!
I am asking $120 +shipping

Next up, I have the Fabled DSR-1 from Ares. Gun is AMAZING, and shoots as advertised, HARD and FAR. This one comes with two working mags! No leaks, spring loaded cheekpiece, adjustable stock, over 3ft of CNC goodness, and the fear and respect deserved of a DSR. Only issues - as you can see, no bipod, a fairly common issue, and previous owner cracked the stock, and mended it, you can really see it, but it is very noticeable from the bottom of the gun, if you have it inverted, and are looking down. Doesn't affect function at all, AND! Never fear! got in touch with Zshot, and they have just gotten that part in stock, $50, and a brand new stock is yours, if it bothers you.
I am asking $350+Shipping

Deliberately took a picture to show the fixed stock^ from previous owner, I used it just fine for the games I used it in.
Great gun, I do not really want to sell it, BUT, If you can meet my price, its yours.

I also have another marvel of the battlefield! An AT4! Fully operated with C02 powerlets, OR larger C02 cartridges, and even small C02 tanks, this gun is a BEAST. You haven't lived until you have shot a foam rocket over 500'
I am a huge collector, but this one is a tad large for my house. Make me an offer. ( I can't refuse)
$330+Shipping

I also have a Kokusai Crimebuster patriot, with one gas mag. Gas mag leaks, and the gun has never been fired, as it was kept as a wall hanger. Bolt? Cycles nicely, has a sweet clack to it, and trigger is functional. (Can charge and cock trigger, then release)
Beautiful, and rare.
$250 + Shipping obo

Next up I have a Wingun 6'' revolver, is boss stainless, this gun is a beast, and will bring terror to anywhere you bring it, comes with six shells and the gun, looks amazing, and unbelievably accurate. Used twice, and stored, very beautiful, and cool to use.
Sold

3. Next I have some gear! I have my H-harness in OD with matching pack and holster. They have been woven to the rig with paracord, ensuring that there is NO movement. Extremely solid! Rig is used, but still in great shape! Sold

4. Next up, for all your people who love fantastic quality, and very uncommon gear! I have a COMPLETE ELCS rig, by safariland, this is the base kit, and it is surplus, but has seen light use. Almost new, and very hard to find in this condition. Comes with main vest two side panels, and conversion, panels for the inside, around 20+ pouches, carry case, and original manual!!! Awesome kit. This is the exact rig I wear, (though not that specific one) and you would be hard pressed to find a nicer piece of kit.
I am asking $150 obo, and you will be hard pressed to find a better price anywhere. +shippin

Get your inner operator on!!

I also have a Marushin Kar98k, with scope mount/rings. 5 shells, bolt hold gas, works great, 8mm. Gun looks amazing, and shoots well.
$150 +shipping

If you haven't guessed it already, What I really want is the CAW 69a1 GL, I am a collector of launchers, and this piece keeps evading me, all prices are quoted in Caw69. ****AND I FOUND ONE***

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you can consider the AT4 as a pure sale - what price would you take for her? Thanks much - interested. Also interested in the Kar98 (would complete my Kar98 collection).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries to all you hopefullys. As soon as the first Hk69a hits my hands, all other prices revert to cash.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sale thread updated with Sold and pricing, FOUND an HK69a1, so all pricing has been updated for non-trade!

Come and get it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts