Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I don't know if this is the right place or if this is allowed (please let me know) but I am looking for a smokeys vsr stock if anyone has one that theyd sell or knows someone taht might sell theirs please let me know thanks :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right place or if this is allowed (please let me know) but I am looking for a smokeys vsr stock if anyone has one that theyd sell or knows someone taht might sell theirs please let me know thanks :)
I had never came across that stock before but if it is rare you can probably get AdamFerris to make you a copy of it. He runs TaringCarvins and can make pretty much anything you ask him for. He is a user on this forum and has a Facebook page with plenty of example of his work. If you can not buy an original this might be the only option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
From what I know of, Smokeys went out of business about 6-7 years ago. I have a unique stock on my M4 from them. (I would guess it would be one of only a couple left world wide)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah I'll get one of tarings ace stocks if I can't get one of the smokey's. I know theyre long since out of production but I was hoping someone here might haveone they'd part with.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have the Smokey rifle. And she is quite a jewel.

I lately have been seriously contemplating selling of same but it' been hard for me to push that particular button:)

Not going to part anything out though. Given the expense and rarity of these rifles (damn few were made as Smokey production runs were notoriously small for any of their guns) it may make sense for you to see about fabrication of the stock by a qualified shop.

Cheers,

Gunner79

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.