Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a long shot question for you guys here......

Does anyone have one of these stocks? I would like to get some measurements of the stock so I can try and make my own spin on it ;)

Let me know what you guys have.

·
Registered
504 Posts
If I remember correctly, there used to be a few of these for sale of Zero one airsoft (UK), not sure whether they still sell them or not but if your only looking for the measurements then it's probably worth an email. Whether you'd get a positive result or not I couldn't tell but it's only an email in the end, wouldn't hurt to try! :yup:

Zero

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am looking for the measurements for the smokey's stock.... if you have those send them my way. I am looking at tubing now and am going to attempt in making one.

And Geroge...... find that site!! Use your history :D

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
If you can find a picture of it online along with something you know is a specific size in the same picture, you can find the measurements with that. I sometimes make replicas of movie props for fun and I find as many angles of the thing I want to make along with something of a known size.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
LOL... It's not the same thing!

If you REALLY need the measurements then search for an owner and ask the measurements from him.
I wish I could help you some more with that!
BTW I've give full measurements of the Asahi to a guy and then he bought the one I was selling!!!
I was giving him measurements for months!!

Wolf

·
Registered
12 Posts
Smokey's Stock

Yo guys... sorry for digging that old thread out again.

I am one of the few who got a stock by coincidence.

If some of you are still interested in the measurements I'm gonna deliver them.

The stock is a nice thing to have but a bit willy nilly in comparison to the original one. I had to grind it out a bit, otherwise my PDI-TU would not match this thing..

Reactions: MiloXC3

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm sorry.
I hope my post serves it's purpose. ;) My Camera is low on batterie, I'll strip my gun and reach in the measurements with descriptions on pictures as soon my batterie is charged again.

Greets from Germany

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.