Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name (First name, last name is optional): Nikolai Lumpkins

Callsign: HEAVY

Experience (How long have you been playing airsoft? any military experience? What training do you have?): I've been playing airsoft for about a year and a half...

You're arsenal (What are you shootin'?): AGM VSR-10(Its crap i know...i got it just to see if i could handle the waiting and the sitting of being a sniper...ya know just to test my patience...luckely it was only 50$) I will be getting a UTG L96...I also have a Tokyo Marui mp5kPDW(for when i'm compromised)

Your camo (Did you make your ghillie suit? buy it? Are you an urban sniper): Urban sniper/woodland i play in mainly three different unofficial fields... planning on getting a ghillie suit in May...(for my birth day)...

What are your other hobbies?: X-Box, Guitar, Chillen with my firends at least 2 hours a day...and thats when i'm sick...

Where do you reside? (No exact address, simply saying the state and/or country will suffice): Wisconsin...Born in Japan...My dad was in the Navy...

Anyway.... I hope i can learn alot from these forums and expand my knowledge Sniping...

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Are you currently over on the WIA boards as well? Would be great to see you at Breedland

But as for the board.... hope you find all that you are looking for and are able to contribute as well.

Any questions you have don't be afraid to ask, as long as you have used the search button first ;)

There are a ton of great guys on here. And all of them are always more than willing to help fellow members out when ever they can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.