Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Sniper competetions

3K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  82dcustomer 
#1 ·
I was just wondering about any ideas anyone might have about them. Since a couple friends of my at Black Water Airsoft are thinking about hosting one. It would be open to spotter/sniper pairs. They got the idea from the tv show Top Sniper, so it would go off of the same concept. It would include shooting, stalking, observation, camouflage, MOUT exercises, range estimation and other things.

#4 ·
i am also try to get a compation going in Manila, im not a full time player as im a Merchant seaman but i play more then most when im home, i saw a show on Discovery on the US Armys sniper comp, im trying to faship my game with the same style as best i can w airsoft...

#15 ·
I just hosted my third annual sniper competition in NC. It is hard work to pull together and I have tried to change it up a little every year. I normally have high end prizes for the winning team and everyone that attends has a great time and looks forward to it each year. However I can only get about 4 two man teams every year. I think the majority of the problem is that people that play Airsoft do not like actual competition. They are afraid to fail and especially if they are internet commandos that all have 300+ feet shooting rifles.

#17 ·
could be, when they see your rifle out ranges them they usualy try and ban it; thus punishing higher preformance. I can remember when they weren't letting me use my tanakas around here cause the 550 fps wasn't fair to the spring snipers

which if people are going to continue to cry like that have 4 long range shot competions;

Longest/most consistant: AEG Rifle
Longest/most consistant: Spring Rifle
Longest/most consistant: Gas rifle
Longest/most consistant: Rifle over all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.