Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the mags are slipping half way out while i am shooting, and it is jamming when the clip does that. Also it needs screws to hold the barrel to the bottom of the gun, it is the mb01 or mb05 series i think.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
airsoftluv said:
well the mags are slipping half way out while i am shooting, and it is jamming when the clip does that. Also it needs screws to hold the barrel to the bottom of the gun, it is the mb01 or mb05 series i think.
You have broken numerous rules in just this one post.

1. Terrible grammar and punctuation
2. Wrong section (this should be in the clones section)

As for the question at hand, sounds like your mag catch is loose. Try tightening that with a screw driver. This will keep your mags in nice and tight.

And please make an intro, and welcome to the forums.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
hoggie said:
Tighten the part where the mag-well connects (The handgrip?) Not sure, a or/and with a gun name doesn't help :(
I believe you are referring to the magazine catch?

I am pretty positive this is what is causing the mags to be so loose. If this screw is not tight, my mags will pop out about halfway. If the screw was any looser, my mags would barely stay in at all before falling out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,975 Posts
1.... What rifle are you using?
2.... What have you done to the rifle?
3.... Are you using the propper mags?
4.... Did you disassemble the rifle, and put something together wrong?
5.... Are all the bolts, screw, and what not all tight and snug?

We need more info man.

Would be like me asking....... My car is making a weird noise.... how do I fix it. Things just keep falling off of it. What do I do??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
woogie said:
1.... What rifle are you using?
2.... What have you done to the rifle?
3.... Are you using the propper mags?
4.... Did you disassemble the rifle, and put something together wrong?
5.... Are all the bolts, screw, and what not all tight and snug?

We need more info man.

Would be like me asking....... My car is making a weird noise.... how do I fix it. Things just keep falling off of it. What do I do??
mb05 series
nothing
i don't know
no and i think so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
This isn't really helping, Don't think we will either if you continue like this.

Please make an intro, seeing as you still haven't done this.
And we capitalize our "i"'s, we also put a . at every sentence and start with a capitalized letter at the beginning of our sentence.
Admin's hand out warnings if rules are broken and vacations if you keep it up like this.

I'm not trying to make you think this board isn't helpfull, but we need info for us to help you.
And we would like to know you better :)

Edit:

Looking on google found me, obviously, loads and loads of pictures of what mag you should be using. Here's a link of the first pic I found: http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7655

And checking the mag catch screw would be wise. (It's the screw that holds the catch to the barrel, if you don't know where to look PM me.)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
airsoftluv said:
woogie said:
1.... What rifle are you using?
2.... What have you done to the rifle?
3.... Are you using the propper mags?
4.... Did you disassemble the rifle, and put something together wrong?
5.... Are all the bolts, screw, and what not all tight and snug?

We need more info man.

Would be like me asking....... My car is making a weird noise.... how do I fix it. Things just keep falling off of it. What do I do??
mb05 series
nothing
i don't know
no and i think so.
Have yourself a warning for complete disregard of the rules. Any further violation will result in another warning and a vacation.

You are simply asking for advice and not taking it. We can only help you so much. You have to take the initiative and make sure that everything is nice and tight. You obviously have no clue and are throwing out guesses to the questions we are asking you. We are trying to help, but if you cannot provide us with more details as well as take our advice, then you will continue to have problems with your rifle. :-/
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
woogie said:
You scared the crap out of me there for a second man! Thought you were talking about a warning for me!!
You know, when I quoted him I noticed it included your quote as well. I thought to myself, "now fuzzy, make sure it doesn't look like that warning is going to woogie," but thought that no one else would think that..

My bad bud..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
ROFLOL at all of the above.

This has been pure comedy from the first post to the warning. This is a prime example of why I love this forum so much.

This person has doing nothing except take. They've taken our time and our attention away from more deserving endevors. And even when someone extends a hand, they do as absolutly little as possible in return.

Unfortunatly I meet people like this all the time in the real world who cannot in any way convey what they want, need, or intend. Um my thing is broken, what do you think it is? Ok pal, I think its the domajigger in the whatsforyanuttin. Definatly that thing in the other thing not doing its thing at all.

People, we have to be clear. We have to be assertive. We must improve ourselves and help others to do the same. And we must be firm in this.

After all, being a sniper is one of the most demanding roles in airsoft. We must be strong and intelligent. Or be support gunners. Then we wouldnt have to think, just spray and pray. (lol joking)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pvt13 said:
This isn't really helping, Don't think we will either if you continue like this.

Please make an intro, seeing as you still haven't done this.
And we capitalize our "i"'s, we also put a . at every sentence and start with a capitalized letter at the beginning of our sentence.
Admin's hand out warnings if rules are broken and vacations if you keep it up like this.

I'm not trying to make you think this board isn't helpfull, but we need info for us to help you.
And we would like to know you better :)

Edit:

Looking on google found me, obviously, loads and loads of pictures of what mag you should be using. Here's a link of the first pic I found: http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7655

And checking the mag catch screw would be wise. (It's the screw that holds the catch to the barrel, if you don't know where to look PM me.)
Thanks but that screw is missing lol.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top