Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
I don't bother with grenades as they are expensive and delicate, and really easy to have walk off.
I just go after pure stealth by running a Wolverine BOLT and my SSX23, so I doubt I could make use of grenades without changing my style.

Imo grenades are good for youtube videos and milsim events

Registered
I usually carry a couple taggin R2B grenades, but don't always use them. I also really only play a couple milsim games a year, so can't speak towards regular weekend games. I like them for dropping/tossing out of windows, or out of a wood line towards unsuspecting players, or if you're trapped in a room with the other team coming in, just drop it at your feet when the bust in and take them all with you.

Registered
grenade is counter productive to what a sniper should be doing
Your advantage is range and stealth, to use a grenade effectively, you would have to give up both
If you find yourself in a situation where you can use a grenade, you probability painted yourself into a corner that should of happened in the first place

Super Moderator
I carry a couple with me. Primarily smoke, but I rarely use them. Only time they are useful is in milsim games or large weekend games. Even then most people don't use smoke right anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.