Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Completely agree with the above ^^ Although it still is a pretty good film!

Milo! Behind enemy lines only has a few sniper scenes in it :L But doesn't defeat the fact that the film is AMAZING>:D

Zero

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Is sniper the one made in '93 with that old guy and a whimpy recruit who tries to kill him? If so it has my vote right now!

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Very good movie. Although I find the fact that the recruit is using a PSG1 a tad unrealistic. Good movie none the less.

·
Registered
158 Posts
+1 on the old guy sniper movie "sniper" only thing is there magic rifle scopes..lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
I know. A psg1? In US army? Yeah right. Lol.

He was " former " Army, sent in by the State dept, but the PSG1's were the "shit " then hence the directors want to include it. Also the Marine's M40 was a commercial Rem 700 trying to look the part. Not sure what glass they used but it wasn't the Corps issued Unertl

...just a scene but pretty good;

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Interesting where the spotter has his arm wrapped round the sniper's chest at 2:12 in that Generation Kill Sniper Scene. What's the purpose, is it to keep the sniper more still?

·
Registered
287 Posts
From what I recall the new guy in the 'Sniper' movie was a gold medalist shooter, and was rocking a SWAT team job before the NSA picked him up and sent him in to partner with the Gunny. That scenario made the PSG-1 a lot more realistic since the guy was a target shooter/SWAT guy bringing his own rifle along.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Anyone ever notice in jarhead the marines wear woodland camo in the desert? Did this actually occur or is this "movie magic"? I'd have been scared as hell to stick out with the wrong camo pattern...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.