Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a friend were having a discussion the other night about him disliking airsoft snipers, we came to the conclusion that it is not snipers he dislikes but sniperz (a term we came up with) people who buy a sniper rifle, the cheapest they can find because they are awsm at 360 quickscoping people in COD, use it once, get ownd and decide it is rubbish and so is sniping.
there is a plus side to this as we can reap the benefits by buying then even cheaper second hand and hardly used

@ about 1:39.
I was at this game on the same team but on the other side of the bunker
I am not saying that guy falls into the category of "sniperz" and mean no offense to him but I have no idea why he thought he was going to hit anything holding the rifle like that.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hate those kinds of people (Insert Child Nerd Voice) "OMG did you see me 360 collatoral him OMG im such hard sh**." Like really? Your airsofting. People like that are pretty annoying.
I'm not going to lie, but when I first started sniping I was influenced by playing Bad Company 2. But never really acted like it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
During the lunch break one time I grabbed my M4 and a friend and we headed out to a tower in the field. I successfully managed to do a 360 no scope while jumping out of the first floor.

Now that was just for laughs, but I hate people who play like that in game, ESPECIALLY while using sinper rifles. Thats not only completely unsafe to the player being shot at, but to everyone around. 400 FPS or greater should not be eff'd around with!! My M4 was shooting at around 310 FPS, and my friend agreed to it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That kid switches hands faster than any juggler ive ever seen.

But, holding the rifle out from your body can help at times. Ive taken a shot or two successfully by holding the rifle stock at an odd angle around trees and brush that i couldnt lie on.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Could the lad with the blue pistol actually take any longer to get inside the building? Oh and that 1337 sniper! He was awesome... In opposite land. Kid only started trying really hard when the camera landed on him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.