Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here in Northern Ireland we have the same limit. I will put it this way, unless you're really perverted about being a sniper, I wouldn't recommend it with a bolt action. We are greatly limited on, not only range but also just the shear velocity of the bbs.

You will quickly realise that if you want to hit someone at 40-50 meters they have to stand still (Leading can be quite hard). I personally after ripping my hair out for 6 months due to constantly being peppered by 1000+ RPM AEGs switched to a DMR.

I have played for 2 years now with a Cyma SVD and I personally find it as rewarding as when I used a Bolt action.

I think being a Recon or a Sniper is more about the play style and the joy it brings rather than being that guy with a bolt action who just camps in a bush all day. Because at 40 meters unless you're really subtle, everyone will see the motion of you racking back the bolt to reload.
Then again if you want a bolt action, all the props to you but with a 328fps limit you are playing a game of kill or be killed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.