Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? I'm assuming you're all gonna
at this one, but hear me out first.

I've been thinking about it, and looking at my records(i keep records of hits/misses, kills/killeds, and kills/time. kills/time is just time playing divided by kills.) I have noticed that i've been getting more misses recently. So, I devised a plan: i am going to make iron sights for my upgraded AGM L96. i have already made a suppressor for it, which is around 1 1/2 feet long(seriously) out of cardboard, PVC, and cotton balls. it does help quiet the rifle. in the process of making iron sights, i also made a faux-muzzle break, which is around 3 inches long. it also serves as a small suppressor. so, i plan on playing the game today without a scope(We usually play at night, so, having a scope really makes it hard. i painted the front post with a lumonous paint, so i will be able to see in low-light conditions), and just iron sights. i know this may sound stupid, but, i wanna try it out. im a good shooter anyways(i shoot relatively small caliber rifles- a Marlin .22LR, a Remington M700 in .223, and ive shot an SKS many a time.) ill let oyu guys know how it goes.

my role as a sniper will not change. i am just going to use a different sighting system.

another reason i chose to do this is this: My (shitty) scope is a bitch to sight in. and i have to sight it in every time i play. im not complaining, im jsut saying.

wish me luck guys.

-M

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tex said:
mcxznbv said:
I've been thinking about it, and looking at my records(i keep records of hits/misses, kills/killeds, and kills/time. kills/time is just time playing divided by kills.)
You disappoint me greatly. This isn't Modern Warfare, nobody gives a **** about your KDR. Luminous paint is a fantastic way to get spotted at night where anything that glows in the slightest stands out like a sore thumb.

Try proper capitalization and spell check next time around too and maybe you won't get such an angry reply.
dude, i dont know who pissed in your cereal, but taking it out on someone else is not the way to deal with it.

-I used lumonus paint in just the tip of the front post, and you would have to be at a perpendiculat angle to me or behind me to see it.

-i do play to shoot and be shot, KDR is just a simple system to evaluate how i did.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And to those of you who are genuinely interested, i finished with 3 hits, 7 shots fired. like i said, i am no professional.

and i wasnt hit once.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.