Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
mcxznbv said:
I've been thinking about it, and looking at my records(i keep records of hits/misses, kills/killeds, and kills/time. kills/time is just time playing divided by kills.)
You disappoint me greatly. This isn't Modern Warfare, nobody gives a **** about your KDR. Luminous paint is a fantastic way to get spotted at night where anything that glows in the slightest stands out like a sore thumb.

Try proper capitalization and spell check next time around too and maybe you won't get such an angry reply.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Forum rules state you must use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization. It's to keep the integrity of the forum and not turn it into another crappy 14yr old 1337 speak forum. This is a great place for information and ideas for all bolt action and SASS rifle upgrades and tweaks. You need to follow the rules.

Not to mention double posting is not allowed in the forum either. Use the 'modify' button if you have something you want to add.

And keeping track of your KDR is something that only newbies do. I'm sorry if MW2 isn't your game, perhaps Halo?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.