Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a few questions about upgrading my SW M24, as i'm kinda new to the game.
i already installed a pdi cilinder set + spring and a new sear set. but i still need an inner barrel Hop-up chamber and bucking. but i can't seem to find out the lenght of the inner barrel. Can someone tell me the length?
and how do i now wich bucking te use??
there is just to much choice in buckings :S

Thanks in advance,

Crox

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey bud

is your snow wolf vsy or aps2 based? this will help determine what hop units you can use.

Pdi state that you should use their hop units with the cylinder heads for a good air seal rather than a "3rd party" part.

I went the Pdi route for my SW M24, using their hop unit and bucking. Bare in mind you will need an AEG barrel if you use PDI for the hop unit.

inner barrel length is 486mm.

Bucking choice will be up to you,its more about tuning and trial and error. If you are on budget you can always start trawling this fantastic resource to see what other people rate in terms of parts and part combinations so you can get an idea of what might be worth trying out

I've only had my rifle running for 2 weeks now, after a year of it sitting as parts on a shelf while i saved and researched.

Mods: sorry if this is considered a necro.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.