Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sniper people! :)

I've been trying to read on this product, and some airsoft sites say its VSR compatible on some parts while others say its APS2 type.. Anyone who has experience on this guys? Especially on the hop up parts guys, since its easier to find hop bucking for VSR parts..

Thanks in advance gurus! :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I own the Snow Wolf M99 (Barret) The Hop-up unit in it, is more closely related the the VSR family
but it uses standard AEG hop-up bucking.

I have not seen this rifle in person but from the images I have seen my best GUESS is they are using the same hop-up system in this rifle as in the M99.

Hope that helps a little.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice Sir Woogie. Wives do hit airsofters harder than 0.43's!

I was reading on a few stuff, but most of m24 articles in the net are either the one made by Javelin Works, or the Echo 1 m28. Most of the talk were about the heft and the power, but not merely as much as the hop up unit.

It has been my problem, the hop up unit, since most online stores would not ship here in the Philippines. Rarely do i see hop rubbers for non vsr hop units available so these guns are a big problem for me once i wear out the rubber.

I do hope someone who owns one opens up their gun and tinkers with the hop up. :)

Thanks for the replies guys!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone,

I own a new Snow Wolf M24 and upgraded it a bit already. Falcon produces hard type bucking and tightbore barrels for it.

I also put a spring guide and a piston from APS2 and it fits perfectly.

Hopup chamber is VSR-like, but it's solid-cast instead of original which consists of two parts afaik.

Wanted to buy PDI hopup chamber but not sure about chamber dimensions.

With all those upgrades (except the tightbore) the bb velocity was 465 fps on stock spring.

Please ask a questions, if any.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Welcome to the forum bestia. While we do not condone necro posts, your post was legitimate as it has to do with the topic at hand. Hopefully someone with experience will be able to chime in.

Also, seeing as you are new, please make an intro post so we can get to know you. With that said, welcome aboard, and please enjoy your stay. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Since Fuzzywolly said i had to introduce myself, here it is
I am new to airsoft, and airsoft sniping. I airsofted with my friend's AK for a few months before i got a UTG airsoft sniper rifle. I have had a few small airsoft wars with my friends, and plan to join The Bay Area Brigade. One of my friend has been airsoft sniping for years and says that im a pretty good sniper.
I use a UTG MAster Sniper Rifle (Gen 5), but i plan on getting a Snow wolf as soon as i have enough money
p.s. dont buy from Shorty USA

·
Registered
82 Posts
midnightsniper said:
Since Fuzzywolly said i had to introduce myself, here it is
I am new to airsoft, and airsoft sniping. I airsofted with my friend's AK for a few months before i got a UTG airsoft sniper rifle. I have had a few small airsoft wars with my friends, and plan to join The Bay Area Brigade. One of my friend has been airsoft sniping for years and says that im a pretty good sniper.
I use a UTG MAster Sniper Rifle (Gen 5), but i plan on getting a Snow wolf as soon as i have enough money
p.s. dont buy from Shorty USA
He meant make an intro thread....in the intro thread section....that's where the intro threads go.

-brick

·
Registered
128 Posts
This is just to help people in the future if they stumble across this page. I have finally finished upgrading everything but the trigger mech in my m24(which is actually handling the laylax sp190 spring (for now
)).

Aps2 parts:
piston
cylinder head
trigger mech
spring
spring guide

Weird hybrid or is just unbeknownst to me:

hopup-I custom fit an aps2 one in, but its a little to thin in diameter by like a mm or 2.(maybe classic army m24?)
cylinder(really can't tell, if anyone does happen to know please PM me as that and the trigger are the only things unchanged)
Silencer adapter( takes the echo 1 m28 one)
Barrel( can't tell, maybe proprietary)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.