Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Mine has about as much crap as our cat's litter box has if we don't clean it for a month.

I'll snap a pic so you can ponder how I ever find anything with all this clutter.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts

My main work bench

The floor of my work room..... yeah I know I work where I can
You can see the closed box there on the floor..... that is my new rifle......... hmmmmm what can be inside of that??????

This is my project wall

Just on the other side of the peg board wall.

This is my "lathe" station

And back to the project wall.... with my new addition Tanaka AICS with an internal HPA rig.

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Woogie that's how a decent amateur work bench should look like.
Love the HPA solution in the stock!! Can you show it off??! I'd love to see that!
What tank are you using? 8oz or 12oz?

Wolf

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
There is a nipple on the other side of the stock. And to be honest the thumb knob rubs on my hand so I took it out of the stock. The previous owner did the mod, and to be honest it is a very good idea, and very thoroughly thought out.

You can see a little blue tube that is hanging just by the mag well.... that is what plugs into the mag, they are taped on the side of the mag with a push type connection. The tube runs below the trigger guard, and then back to the internal reg and on/off switch.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.