Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*For the record, I have been cleared by Cheese Man to sell this*

*SOLD*

I am selling a used SOCOM Gear M1911 MEU with a broken magazine follower, which a replacement can be bought on evike for $5(I did a temporary fix so that the mag still works perfectly, it's just that you have to load the BBs through the top). I won't sugarcoat it, this gun does have quite a lot of wear and tear to it(I've had it for 2 years give or take a few months), but it does work beautifully. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am looking to buy a G23 and I need a little bit more dough. The only physical problem the gun has are that any parts that once had black paint, has the paint coming off and the gun was dropped once and only once, right one the beaver-tail part of the grip safety. It's a little bent inward, but it doesn't affect the functioning of the gun whatsoever and the grip safety still works perfectly. I am offering only $65 and I'll pay for shipping (I am open to price negotiations) plus, the orange CW to CCW adapter, which is not shown in the pictures, will be included. Here are the pics of the gun:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.