Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to get the outer barrel off the receiver so I can get to the inner barrel, hop up, ect. When I start to unscew the outer barrel i can only get about one turn in, in any direction. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
mine came the same way, screw it back on so its in its "normal" position, spray some silicon spray into the threads, let it sit for a few mins and try again, don't force it off or you will cross thread it and then you will be in a world of hurt.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Mine had that problem also. If you haven't solved it yet by Hamtaro's solution. You should check the Hex screws that hold the scope rail on. If you screwed them in very tight, the front one will meet with the threading of the outer barrel. You should loosen the screw and spray some silicone in there anyway, to make it easier for the threads to twist out. Being that the might already be messed up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.