Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered it from asgi and it came in yesterday so it should be the latest gen.

I can't get the cylinder head off. Unlike other vsr-10 clones, this one does not have that pin you need to drill out to remove the head.

I tried boiling it to see if they super glued it but no luck.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I have never known there to be a pin you need to drill out to take the head off. You should see a cylindrical indent next to the nozzle. Take an allen wrench (hex key) and out one end in the indent and the other end as the prybar against the nozzle. urn the allen wrench by using it as a lever to unscrew the head.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never known there to be a pin you need to drill out to take the head off. You should see a cylindrical indent next to the nozzle. Take an allen wrench (hex key) and out one end in the indent and the other end as the prybar against the nozzle. urn the allen wrench by using it as a lever to unscrew the head.
I did that with allen keys and a wrench, didnt work. With the wrench, im chipping off the metal from the nozzle. This cylinder head isn't budging :(

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Take a pic of the cylinder head. I can't think of anything that could be wrong other than glue, which I highly doubt ASGI would put on their cylinder heads.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Besides the mangled nozzle from the pliers, nothing abnormal from that angle. Take a pic or another vid showing the top of the head at the nozzle. Is there only one place to put something into or two?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.