Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale, I have my stock (no mods) TSD SD97. This model has a factory aluminum piston and guide already installed, as well as a metal trigger box. This rifle has been cgrono'd to 600fps out of the box. One added plus from me, is a shoulder bolt for the cheek riser. **SOLD** shipped in the con US only. I prefer paypal or moneyorders only.

Reason for selling: Trying to fund expensive real steel projects and adventures.

First "I'll take it" rulez

Videos: (watch in order)

This is a good deal, you just have to decide if you want this syle of rifle, which is nearly %100 adjustable.

Last little feature...because sometimes it is the little things that count: The orange tip can be removed and replaced...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shooter8191 said:
Whats the conditon of the gun, any scratches??
The rifle looks brand new, as it pretty much is... make me an offer!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rifle comes with the standard goodies, scope, 2-mags, rings, speed loader, clearing rod etc... but no bipod. This rifle did not come with one.

·
Registered
81 Posts
All in all a great gun
AHHHHH GOD DAMMIT!!! :'( :'( :'(
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>
tHE GUN IT TO FAST FOR THE FIELD I PLAY AT
Can't buy it sorry (*facepalm*)

Sadness,
Shooter :'( :'(

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I pm'd before I saw your last reply here on the thread... if you change your mind, let me know, as this is a very nice rifle.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Hey shooter...... It wouldn't be to hard to make the rifle field legal for you ;)

I am sure Dragon would be able to help you out with that as well. As all it would take would be to take a wire cutter and trim down the spring. Sand off the end, and you are good to go ;)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
woogie said:
Hey shooter...... It wouldn't be to hard to make the rifle field legal for you ;)

I am sure Dragon would be able to help you out with that as well. As all it would take would be to take a wire cutter and trim down the spring. Sand off the end, and you are good to go ;)
Or if you are lazy like me, but a weaker spring.

·
Registered
506 Posts
inthetallgrass said:
Fuzzy it takes literally 2 minutes and is free, you'd want to be a basement dweller, forum geek to call that much effort.
And I know your not ;)
Yeah, but if you want to change back to that spring, you can't. :( I guess you could space it though, but that's hard to gauge what fps it's going to be, and needs a chrono.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The thing is, the main reson I would get the gun is because of its power. If I can't use it, why not get it from a retailer that come with a waranty and entirely new for only 10 dolllars more. The reason I was interested is because it is a great gun and very powerful, but now there is no reason for all the power if I can;t use it.

~Shooter

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are correct, for $10 more you get a 30-day warranty... and then you have a rifle just like mine...

Make me an offer, the worst I could say is "WHAT!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR..." (kidding of course) oh wait, the worst I could say is no (seriously)

Johnnie

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll toss in some .43 ammo I have (nearly full bag)... the new price is $155 shipped!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This Items has SOLD...!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.