Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When clearing out my old airsoft stuff I discovered that I still have a VSR-R leftover. I think I set this one aside for personal use probably, but evidently never ended up using it, so it's brand new. Did cut the barrel to 430 mm though. It's a gen 2 custom one. I'll include the 3d printed parts as well. It has no serial number since it's never been sold, can still stamp that in of course :)

Asking 150 euros, buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took the original idea from Careful's VSR-X project:

The main difference is the VSR-R's were made out of aluminium rather than chromoly. Sadly it seems all my photos have gone offline on my original project thread....

I've since made almost 150 of these and kept improving the design (built in tdc screw for example), but I quit making them by the end of 2019. This is one of the last (gen 2) ones which has been cnc machined out of 6061 aluminium and is a drop-in replacement for the original VSR-10 receiver and outer barrel.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hi,
When I am install this in a different stock, do i have to make the outerbarrel area wider? (File down the stock)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Are you welling to sell only the receiver? I still have one vsr that doesn't have a one piece.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
When I am install this in a different stock, do i have to make the outerbarrel area wider? (File down the stock)
This one is a gen 2, so it's drop-in, no filing required :)

I'm quitting the hobby, so I'd rather get rid of the stock as well, as I have no further use for it. That being said, if you really don't want it I suppose I can always sell the stock separately with a regular upper (have plenty of those lying around which I will toss in the trash bin probably)

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump, still available, I put the stock with a bunch of stock parts and turned it into a stock BAR-10 which I'm selling separately, so the VSR-R is still available. Dropped the price to 150 euros. I'll include the 3d printed parts as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts