Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Echo 1 M28, comes with gun, Bi-pod, about 2500-3000 WE .3g bbs, two mags, and PDI Piston sear and trigger sear.

I'm selling it because I just bought two new sniper rifles and am now in the hole. I have really enjoyed this gun but I need the cash. The only problems that the gun has is you have to push the magazines into the gun while cocking to get it to feed and the orange tip is cracked.

Price is $120 plus shipping, feel free to ask any questions.
With Scope (Not included)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Price?? Pics??

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the price, you send me an offer and we'll work off of that.
I'll try to get some pics up later today, it's raining so I figure I'll have plenty of time.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Alright, I'll drag it out of you...

1) How does the rifle perform with the PDI goods in it... just because it is PDI does not mean that the rifle is good with said parts... pics or part decription and part numbers might help to fill in the blanks.

2) I have lost many a sale due to not telling someone what I expected to get for an item... so what do you have to have for the rifle? This is a for sale forum, and I believe that a price is a must. If I tell you I would give you $50 for the rifle, would that hurt your feelings? Give us a base price, and maybe you will get a nibble... kind of how buying and selling works.

With that said, it looks like a nice rifle, and I think you will have no problem selling it, just fill in the holes of your sales pitch, and try and reel one in...

I own an M28 as well, it is my favorite airsoft rifle... lots of possibilities once the upgrades become available.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, I'll drag it out of you...

1) How does the rifle perform with the PDI goods in it... just because it is PDI does not mean that the rifle is good with said parts... pics or part description and part numbers might help to fill in the blanks.

2) I have lost many a sale due to not telling someone what I expected to get for an item... so what do you have to have for the rifle? This is a for sale forum, and I believe that a price is a must. If I tell you I would give you $50 for the rifle, would that hurt your feelings? Give us a base price, and maybe you will get a nibble... kind of how buying and selling works.

With that said, it looks like a nice rifle, and I think you will have no problem selling it, just fill in the holes of your sales pitch, and try and reel one in...

I own an M28 as well, it is my favorite airsoft rifle... lots of possibilities once the upgrades become available.
As far as the PDI sears go they work well, they fit nicely after some filing, seem very strong and give it a nice trigger pull.

For the price, I was hoping people would feel free to throw out offers as I invited them to do. I would not get offended from a low-ball I would just simply say no and make a counter offer. However I will gladly accept your advice, acknowledging you have more experience on this forum than me and set a price for it. :)

Thank you for your advice.

P.S. Sorry if I said PDI piston I ment piston sear and fixed my mistake.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just bought two new guns and need this thing sold bad, Price drop.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Price drop $120 plus shipping.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not accepting trades, sorry.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Do you have the thread adapter for suppressor? If so let me know if youd be willing to part it out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
A couple of questions,
Would you recommend this gun to someone just starting out?
What seems to cause the magazine feed issue, is it the mag itself or something with the rifle?
How precise/accurate is it?
Range?

And do you know how much it would cost to ship it? (to Vermont) One more thing, do you accept envelopes of cash as payment? xD I'm afraid if i WAS to buy it i wouldn't have any other option o.o;

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
felixlaurifer said:
A couple of questions,
Would you recommend this gun to someone just starting out?
What seems to cause the magazine feed issue, is it the mag itself or something with the rifle?
How precise/accurate is it?
Range?

And do you know how much it would cost to ship it? (to Vermont) One more thing, do you accept envelopes of cash as payment? xD I'm afraid if i WAS to buy it i wouldn't have any other option o.o;
I would defiantly recommend this to someone starting out, it's the gun that got me into sniping and gave me a pretty nice reputation around were I live.

I got the feeding issue worked out, the spring in the hop up was bent, luckily I had an extra.

It is very accurate, I have made many crazy shots with it, including shooting someones hand at 150ft, and a neck shot at 180ft ( only body parts that I could see for both shots).

As far as the range, at 225ft there's about a 3in drop. I have made kills at 300ft, mind you I aimed up ALOT and it took about 8 shots, but he still felt it.

I'd have to figure the shipping part out, but I live in West Virginia so it shouldn't be too bad. And I would accept money via mail.

If you have any other questions PM me.

And to schultz, sorry, but I do not.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Awesome! The only thing I was worrying about was that mag feed, and especially since you've gotten it sorted out, that's great! Those are some pretty amazing stats, range and accuracy wise. Nice shots you had too

Lets get this transaction set up! I'll buy it for sure!

EDIT: I got the rifle (and accessories), it was just like he said it would be, quickly and well. I'd definitely do business with him again!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.