Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I have an l96 clone that has everything stock and has for just over 2 years and it's still running smoothly. However I'm ready to take it to the next level as I've decided the sniping realm is for me. However some things are still unclear to me, an some help would be greatly appreciated...

1. Is the Mad Bull black python barrel compatible with the PDI L96 hopup unit?

2. Would this trigger assembly(http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=648_678&products_id=34004 )be strong enough to hold a stronger spring to give me around 450-500 FPS?

This is all that I've got for now, but questions will likely pop up so I'll post them here. Thank you for your time to answer my questions!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay is there a cheaper hopup unit around for L96 that would offer similar or slightly better performance to the stock hopup? I just had an unforeseen budget problem so will not be able to afford the PDI unit AND an AEG barrel. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
HP hop up all the way. Performed better than the PDI chamber for me, and had same design as stock chamber, only better quality and a few extra screws here and there (all for good things).

I wrote a ton on this chamber, feel free to snoop through and read it. Let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
HP hop up all the way. Performed better than the PDI chamber for me, and had same design as stock chamber, only better quality and a few extra screws here and there (all for good things).

I wrote a ton on this chamber, feel free to snoop through and read it. Let me know if you need anything.
Any idea where you can get hold of HP chambers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.