Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I have had problems with left-curving bbs. I have dissasembled and assembled the cylinder and those components, along with the hop up unit mulitple times but I cannot find the problem. I took pictures of the different components and uploaded them to imgur and was wondering if anyone could check the pictures and tell me if some part seems to be off?
It's not a little curve either, kinda bad left curve.

I have also put on the scope several times and tried to level it to be 100% aligned and straight, but I end up having to tilt the scope and the bubble level for the rifle to shoot straight. So when I look down the scope, and align the crosshair straight on a target, the rifle is slightly tilted the opposite way of the curve, so that it evens out.
But that's not how it's suppose to be, you are supposed to have everything aligned and the bb go straight.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Something isn't installed correctly or is faulty. Is not issue of cylinder or cylinder's inner parts.
Try what Silicone wrote.
What is bucking's condition? Is it new or old? Is it aligned? Is the right side more worn than left?
The hop up arm applies even pressure? Is it level? Arm wobbles?
The left curving occurs in no wind conditions?
HOP up is correctly installed (level)?
Is the inner barrel straight? Is the barrel installed correctly or is slightly to the left?
Shot while watching the bb trajectory from the side of your rifle and observe bb's flight path.
When bb starts turning left? Immediately after you shot, or after 30-40-50-60m?

This issue is out of the box? Which Nov's gun?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts